BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!


It's official! Breanna will soon (in 7 more loooong months) be a BIG SISTER!! I am 8 weeks and 3 days as of today. I actually went into the doctors office today thinking I was 9 weeks 3 days, but when the doctor did the ultrasound she said "well, looks like 8 weeks 3 days...so that's a due date of May 3rd." I said "huh? I'm a week LESS than I thought?" Great, an entire week longer to go! I have been feeling okay as of yesterday...that morning sickness is a total drag. So, here's to 7 more months! I will keep you posted with updated pics!

8 comments:

The Jernigan Family said...

Congratulations you guys! We are so happy for you..First trimester is always the worst so hopefully it passes with minimal morning sickness...but it is all worth it in the end. Are you going to find out the sex of the baby or be surprised?

Anonymous said...

Congrats Erin! I am so happy for you and your family! What a blessing! I have been wondering if there would be another little one on the way soon to your family and now there is!

Heidi said...

woohoo!!! can't wait! congrats! Bree is going to be an awesome big sister!

Tishelle Ward said...

Love the peanut already! That is what they look like right? Sorry your due date is longer! Such a drag when you literally count down the days in the end:) Worth it though...

Alicia said...

She is going to be the best big sis ever! You should name your next one Vanilli or Milli...just a thought.

The Emery Family said...

wohoooo!cant wait!

Casey said...

Congrats Erin!!!

Shannon said...

Oh I love the first pic of the lil peanut! Congratulations to both of you!